eClinical Support Solutions
C3i's clinical solutions meet the needs of today's complex global clinical trials
EDC/ePRO/IVRS/CTMS Service Desk Support
- 24/7 multi-lingual service desk capabilities across various eClinical applications
C3i provides 24x7 service desk support in more than 20 languages for over 1,000,000 life sciences end- users worldwide, including clinical research associates, site personnel, patients and clinical investigators.
C3i has years of experience in supporting major electronic data capture (EDC), clinical trial management systems (CTMS), Interactive Voice Response Technology (IVRS), and electronic patient reported outcomes (ePRO) applications.
We offer a variety of flexible staffing models which give our customers freedom to choose the structure that best meets their needs. Our highly trained and experienced professionals resolve end-user issues quickly and effectively, improving the site’s experience with the eClinical technology. We are able to leverage all our global operations centers—across North America, Europe, India, and China—as needed to provide a consistent global solution.
Improve your site’s experience using eClinical technology by providing centralized and consistent service:
• High first-call resolution
• Systematic follow-up to improve overall turnaround times
• 24/7 multi-channel, multi-lingual support capabilities
• Single-point-of-contact model
• Flexible tools and best of breed technologies
• Life Sciences industry expertise
• Flexible support models
• Robust reporting capabilities
Oracle Clinical/RDC Software-as-a-Service
- Enjoy the benefits of Oracle's world-class remote data capture, delivered as a service
Acquire Oracle’s world-class clinical technology with no up-front investment, complete with an end-to-end suite of technical, administrative and support services. C3i’s Oracle Clinical/Remote Data Capture Software-as-a-Service (SaaS ) solution is designed for sponsors and CROs who:
• Need to rapidly implement electronic data capture software
• Want to run more effective trials and lower/optimize costs
• Do not want to incur the cost nor manage the complexity of IT infrastructure
• Always want current technology and training
• Need world-class data safety, quality, and uptime
C3i’s solution includes: eCRF design, pre-packaged web-based training, global 24x7 multi-lingual support, technical site assessments, provisioning, administrative support, and study close-out services.
- Enterprise-grade hosting services for security and flexibility
C3i’s hosting offers a comprehensive set of enterprise grade hosting services designed to accommodate the specific requirements of clinical trial software. All of C3i’s data centers are validated and are engineered with carrier-class uninterruptible back-up power. Fully redundant power supplies connect to multiple power feeds, while advanced cooling and humidity controls provide continuous environmental adjustment. Around-the-clock monitoring ensures that all systems remain fully operational. Our data centers are connected directly to a global IP network backbone, via multiple physical and logical network paths, to ensure that your IT systems and applications provide the high performance and response time your users require.
- Integrate Tier II and service desk support to resolve incidents more quickly
Save time and eliminate distractions with C3i's real-time user account creation, password resets, and administrative support.
Site Assessment and Connectivity Assistance
- Accelerate time to site initiation
C3i assesses the technical infrastructure of your site, determines ramp-up requirements for access to clinical applications and facilitates internet connectivity for investigators.
- Get and keep sites up and running fast and efficiently
After developing and loading software images, C3i ships hardware to sites around the world. We provide break/fix, warranty repair and state-of-the-art remote diagnosis tools to keep clinical end-users in the trial.
C3i has developed comprehensive solutions that ensure the maximum fulfillment of your hardware needs:
• Support for all major OEM devices (Lenovo, Dell, Toshiba, HP, Apple, Fujitsu)
• Shipping of hardware to over 55 countries from our depot centers in Pittston, PA; Sofia, Bulgaria; and Dalian, China
• A+ certified technicians
• Same-day repair capabilities
• Global parts sourcing
• State-of-the-art security and camera systems
Clinical End-User Training
- Improve skills and maximize usage with tailored training delivered in-person or on the web
C3i’s training group provides web-based and classroom training on clinical processes and products with our extensive knowledge of clinical operations and software. User profiles are updated based on courses taken and assessments passed. Help desk reporting informs refresher training and continuous improvement.
Reach Out to C3i
For more information, call us at 866.327.6234 in US or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Experiences with SaaS Technology in the Life Sciences Industry - White Paper
PDF Format / 315 KB
Clinical Solutions Brochure
PDF Format / 267 KB
OracleClinical Softwae-as-a-Service Brochure
PDF Format / 243 KB
Optimizing and Supporting Remote Data Capture
PDF Format / 2 MB